These visualisations were created by Daniela Urfer and Kamel Senouci from the following data available in the public domain. Vaccine coverage estimates are based on data and information available to WHO or UNICEF as of 15 July 2016.
- WHO/UNICEF estimates of national immunization coverage (WUENIC)
- UNICEF statistics
- WHO Global Health Observatory Data Repository
- UN Inter-agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation (IGME)
- World Bank country classification
- List of countries eligible for Gavi support
For more information on joint reporting form (JRF) and WUENIC coverage data, please refer to the GVAP Secretariat Report 2013, Annex 1 on “Understanding immunization coverage data: WHO-UNICEF JRF and WUENIC”, Pages 133-137.