TechNet-21 - Forum

This forum provides a place for members to ask questions, share experiences, coordinate activities, and discuss recent developments in immunization.
  1. Empowering Millions
  2. Announcements
  3. Monday, 19 February 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share with you the details of two of Empower's upcoming workshops which may be of interest:

1. 9-Day International Workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation of Global Health Programs, scheduled from 21st – 30th March 2018in Dubai, UAE (Brochure Attached)

The main objective of the workshop is to describe basic concepts and practical approaches for M&E. This workshop will act as a platform for professionals to share their experiences, case study and knowledge from various health programs (not limited to a single topic) like Malaria, HIV/AIDS, TB, Maternal Health, Child Health, Family Planning and Nutritional Programs. 

2. 5-day International Workshop on Strategic Leadership in Global Health and Development, in collaboration with Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA, scheduled from 23-27 April 2018 in Dubai, UAE (Brochure Attached)

Strategic Leadership workshop will cover: 

• Systems thinking and strategic leverage
  • Personal mastery and commitment to change
  • Action-learning principles and practice
  • Shared vision and creative tension
  • The theory of constraints and root cause analysis
  • Strategy design and key moves
  • Implementation with accountability
  • Linking data to action

I'm sharing with you the link to our course calendar and please forward it to your network - http://www.empowerschoolofhealth.org/courses-calendar

Please do not hesitate to connect with me in case you have any query.

Awaiting your positive revert.

Regards

-- 

Ms. Kavya RS  |  Training & Education Coordinator  |  Empower School of Health |  SkypeID : empower.schoolofhealth  |  info@empowerschoolofhealth.org

Attachments (2)
References
  1. http://www.empowerschoolofhealth.org/courses-calendar

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!