I would like to share with you the details of two of Empower's upcoming workshops which may be of interest:
1. 9-Day International Workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation of Global Health Programs, scheduled from 21st – 30th March 2018in Dubai, UAE (Brochure Attached)
The main objective of the workshop is to describe basic concepts and practical approaches for M&E. This workshop will act as a platform for professionals to share their experiences, case study and knowledge from various health programs (not limited to a single topic) like Malaria, HIV/AIDS, TB, Maternal Health, Child Health, Family Planning and Nutritional Programs.
2. 5-day International Workshop on Strategic Leadership in Global Health and Development, in collaboration with Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA, scheduled from 23-27 April 2018 in Dubai, UAE (Brochure Attached)
Strategic Leadership workshop will cover:
- Systems thinking and strategic leverage
- Personal mastery and commitment to change
- Action-learning principles and practice
- Shared vision and creative tension
- The theory of constraints and root cause analysis
- Strategy design and key moves
- Implementation with accountability
- Linking data to action
I'm sharing with you the link to our course calendar and please forward it to your network - http://www.empowerschoolofhealth.org/courses-calendar
Please do not hesitate to connect with me in case you have any query.
Awaiting your positive revert.
Ms. Kavya RS | Training & Education Coordinator | Empower School of Health | SkypeID : empower.schoolofhealth | email@example.com