HLN today released a new version of its ICE Open Source Immunization Evaluation and Forecasting software covering the following changes:
(1) Added support for new 2-dose series; recommend based on 2- or 3-dose series accordingly.
(2) Ignore (HPV, bivalent (Cervarix)) shots administered to males.
(3) Removed minimum age restriction for dose 2 and dose 3
(1) Added absolute minimum age/minimum age of 16 years for dose 2.
(2) Changed recommended interval between dose 1 and dose 2 from 3 years to 56 days
ICE is a fully Open Source, web-services-based product compliant with US-based ACIP clinical rules. It is fully flexible and could be augmented with other rulesets (like WHO) with appropriate interest, collaboration, and funding. For more information or to join the emerging ICE Open Source Community see the ICE project pageor send email to email@example.com.