Thursday, 13 May 2004
  0 Replies
  2.2K Visits
POST 00673E : FROM HFC/CFC TO HC-BASED REFRIGERATION Follow-up on Posts 00513E, 00634E, 00638E, 00644E, 00648E and 00654E 13 May 2004 ____________________________ Søren Spanner (mailto:[email protected]) from UNICEF makes these short comments following the last posting on the topic. ____________________________ In reply to mr. Abdoulaye Oumar Djigo's contribution, which I think is good, I would like to point out the following: • There has been many many years with virtually no training at all in EPI-cold chain. • We should utilize this chance to re-introduce EPI-cold chain training. That would give us the chance to educate nurses and technicians in proper new vaccine storage and use of new and old cold chain equipment. • I also believe that would give a chance to spread the word DON'T FREEZE YOUR VACCINES and a chance to explain/educate staff on HOW NOT TO. Søren Spanner Technical Officer UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen ______________________________________________________________________________ Visit the TECHNET21 Website at http://www.technet21.org You will find instructions to subscribe, a direct access to archives, links to reference documents and other features. ______________________________________________________________________________ To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message to : mailto:[email protected] Leave the subject area BLANK In the message body, write unsubscribe TECHNET21E ______________________________________________________________________________ The World Health Organization and UNICEF support TechNet21. The TechNet21 e-Forum is a communication/information tool for generation of ideas on how to improve immunization services. It is moderated by Claude Letarte and is hosted in cooperation with the Centre de coopération internationale en santé et développement, Québec, Canada (http://www.ccisd.org) ______________________________________________________________________________
There are no replies made for this post yet.